Monday, November 16, 2009

My style, grandma's style

Hi All,
This is a new section of my Baker girl blog, labled "Style by Grandma". I split my blog into 3 sections, as you can see above.

My beloved PoPo is a wonderful at sewing, and from her childhood till now she has been sewing beautiiful dresses and clothes for herself, my mom, my aunts, and my uncles when they were small. She also makes handtowels, covers, curtains, quilts, potholders, and the list just goes on and on! Now she even makes dresses and pajamas for her 7 seven grandchildren. I really appreciate all the love and work she puts into all the clothes she makes - they are all sturdy and very well sewn, none of them have ever torn (as far as I remember). mummy's 70s dresses were preserved for perhaps 30s years till now, where I take them out once again (she outgrew them :) and enjoy.

So, I shall b posting some of Popo's handiwork soon, besides some other things which I have interest in, like past-dressing, vintage styles, and civil war clothing.

I hope this will be of interest to my readers, especially because this was originally a baking blog, now expanded to include some of my other hobbies and interests too!

Beka :)

No comments:

Post a Comment