Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Nestle Toll House Cookies

Baking has always been something somewhat frustrating for me. It's so hard to get right, and you make mistakes and fail all the time. I've tried to make more youtube videos, and you can watch them on Youtube.Com/RebekahMui. There are some singing videos, baking videos and herb videos, so do check it out!

Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip cookies are traditional and iconic now, so it's hard to imagine a time they were not universal, a time before they were destined to take the world by storm. Once you've made these chocolate chip cookies using the TollHouse chips, you just couldn't imagine using anything else, except maybe even more "posh" chocolate chips. 

There are crunchy, sweet, chewy, and absolutely delicious. Perfection.



 The hardest thing about blogging is getting photographs! Writing paragraphs between them isn't tough at all, when I have the mood. These were all taken my Lenovo smartphone camera.

Yum! I'm thinking about tollhouse chips now. They are so precious, because I got several pounds of them on vacation in California and have to ration it out and save it for special occasions. The family loves it, and, personally, I can eat them without stopping.







No comments:

Post a Comment